Great schools and outstanding leaders constantly look for new ways to raise student achievement. Our improvement services will help you find them … even if your school’s already rated ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’.
Tailored to your exact needs, each service provides the level of professional support required to raise standards in a structured and effective manner while further enriching your students’ learning experience.
How you will benefit
Overseen by an experienced improvement expert, this is a powerful and comprehensive set of services that will enable you to: (some of the below items may not be applicable to international british schools oversees)
- Immediately gain a much clearer picture of what your school is already doing well, and what it could be doing better in your current practices.
- Provide up-to-date CPD training for head teachers, senior teams and middle leaders.
- Develop a structure for self-review, with accurate evaluative judgments that demonstrate the effectiveness of all school systems and provide the basis for self-improvement plans.
- Be confident that any weaknesses in safeguarding policies or pupil premium funding have been identified through proper audits.
- Better measure student outcomes, including the progress of SEND, EAL, LAC and FSM learners.
- Show your success in providing a broad, well-balanced curriculum as part of Progress 8.
- Understand the impact of your systems on staff recruitment and retention.
- Demonstrate the robustness of school policies in respect of safeguarding, attendance and punctuality protocols etc.
- Be thoroughly prepared for your next inspection, well able to show evidence of your improvement journey.
Four steps to school improvement
Deep Consultation — including ‘needs analysis’ and audits (safeguarding and pupil premium, for instance) — provides the foundation of understanding we need to create an improvement plan that will consistently and effectively work for your school, in both the short and long-term.
Working alongside your leadership team, we will develop an improvement programme that is personalised to exactly reflect your school's unique set of needs. This is no ‘one size fits all’ approach, but one that includes professional development training and the tools required to make fast, effective progress.
Our experienced consultants will provide hands-on help to deliver this bespoke schedule of improvement support effectively throughout the school year.
Three to six month-long follow-up procedure to help ensure your improvement gains become fully embedded into the fabric of your school.