About the information you provide
You provide us with information when you:
- Fill in a form on our websites
- Communicate with us by phone, email or social media
- Register for our newsletters and CPD webinars
- Enquire about our services
- Sign up for our events
Personal data may include your name, address, email, phone number or specific information required to deliver a specific service or for attendance at an event.
About the information we collect
To provide you with a more personalised online experience, our websites automatically collect information about your visit and the services you use there.This information is never shared with other organisations or used for purposes other than intended.
When you visits our websites we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our websites.
We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources.
We use security measures designed to prevent unauthorised access to your data as well as the unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to it.
Your personal data is stored either with online providers or as part of our secure manual record-keeping system. Online providers we use to store information is Mailchimp (for mailing service) and Google (for any other purpose). Neither providers or their employees have access to the private information we are storing.
Your GDPR rights
Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- Be informed about the collection and use of your data, as outlined in this policy.
- Access any personal data we may hold about you.
- Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data we may hold about you.
- Have your personal data erased.
- Restrict processing of your personal data or limit how it is used.
- Data portability, so you can obtain your personal data and reuse it elsewhere.
- Object to us processing your personal data under certain circumstances.
- For us to not make solely automated decisions, including profiling, that may have a significant impact on you.
You can exercise any of these rights by sending a Subject Access Request to email@example.com. We will respond in line with current data protection law.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites and content over which we have no control. This privacy statement doesn’t cover those sites and we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of your data if you visit them. You should read the privacy statement of any third party website you visit and exercise caution when there.