- Review of our 2020/21 INSET Pack: Safeguarding and Child Protection for International Schools. Modules include:
- Introduction to Safeguarding (Level 1)
- Peer-on-Peer Abuse
- Dealing With a Disclosure
- Sexual Harm
- Modern/Affluent Neglect
- Gain the confidence to deliver engaging training across your school using ready-made material that can easily be adapted and delivered to your own school’s context.
- Step-by-step explanations of how to adapt and deliver each module to suit your school’s particular needs
- Offers the opportunity to engage with expert subject-specific trainers.
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away Resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About Karen Bell
Accredited Safeguarding and Leadership Consultant
With 20 years’ experience in education, working initially as a teacher of maths before progressing to senior leadership roles, Karen has worked in the UK and abroad on developmental projects where inclusion and assessment were key, and possesses a deep personal knowledge and expertise in both areas. She has led on inclusion at senior leadership level in two schools, achieving SLE status for her specialism. Having helped take schools out of special measures and been a key leader in another rated outstanding in all areas, including post 16, she can confidently prepare any school for a successful Ofsted inspection. She has also written and had accredited a full suite of safeguarding workshops.