- Understand and apply the knowledge and skills needed to coach successfully;
- Feel confident with the T-GROW coaching model so that you can begin to coach others
- Consider how coaching can be successfully implemented and embedded in your own setting;
- Understand and be able to apply the principles around contracting, ethics and supervision.
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away Resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About John Kane
Leadership & School Improvement Consultant
John is a specialist in developing leadership cultures through values-driven change and improvement. During 30 years’ as a teacher, he’s led schools at all levels through his headship and as the director of a multi-academy trust. John believes teachers are the most important professionals in any school, which requires us to invest in their development through high-quality learning. As a qualified coach himself, John uses coaching to achieve sustainable improvement and collaborative learning. He has created and presented many professional development courses for teachers and leaders – his online course on raising expectations and challenge in the classroom is a must for many UK teachers. Committed to driving global best.