- Learn the key ingredients necessary for developing effective SEND by ensuring it is a part of the school ethos.
- Discover how to build a culture of learning within a team or school that maximizes progress for pupils with SEND – removing any barriers to learning.
- Review and evaluate best practice frameworks and guidance to document, evidence and measure the impact of SEND practices and interventions available to pupils in your school.
- To work with the leadership team to ensure that High-Quality Teaching is the first wave of SEN support through your setting.
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away Resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About Sam Garner
Inclusion and Mental Health Consultant, Keynote Speaker & Author
A qualified mental health practitioner, Sam has worked as a SENCo and mental health specialist across a wide range of educational settings from primary to post 16, so, she understands life ‘at the coal face’ and the real challenges education faces daily. She passionately believes in the significant difference SEN and effective mental health support can make to the lives and wellbeing of our young people. She also believes that implementing a successful mental health strategy for students doesn’t have to be complicated or onerous. As a speaker, Sam is well-known for her ability to entertain through the insightful and humorous perspective she brings when relating her experiences in education. She has written a mental health programme that is used in schools nationally and internationally, and regularly writes for education magazines. Her next book will be published soon.