- Discover the latest research on the effectiveness of Teaching Assistants.
- Learn how best to support students when working in the classroom.
- Ensure that group and withdrawal interventions are run effectively incorporating the latest research on effective interventions.
- Develop a toolbox of ideas classroom resources to support you in your role.
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away Resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About Sam Garner
Inclusion and Mental Health Consultant, Keynote Speaker & Author
A qualified mental health practitioner, Sam has worked as a SENCo and mental health specialist across a wide range of educational settings from primary to post 16, so, she understands life ‘at the coal face’ and the real challenges education faces daily. She passionately believes in the significant difference SEN and effective mental health support can make to the lives and wellbeing of our young people. She also believes that implementing a successful mental health strategy for students doesn’t have to be complicated or onerous. As a speaker, Sam is well-known for her ability to entertain through the insightful and humorous perspective she brings when relating her experiences in education. She has written a mental health programme that is used in schools nationally and internationally, and regularly writes for education magazines. Her next book will be published soon.