- Strategies for effectively reinforcing your school’s policy and classroom expectations on social distancing and keeping safe at school.
- Understand the reasons why people misbehave
- Stop off-task chatter
- Handle low-level classroom disruption more effectively.
- Use effective spoken and body language.
- Find out how to support pupils who struggle to focus and keep them on task
- Know how to avoid confrontation and escalation
- Uncover clever tricks with gestures, language choice and tone
- Understand the most effective ways to use praise and reprimand
- Discover how to respond when pupils say “No”!
- Completion Certificate
- Take-away Resources
- Essential Reading List
- Optional Post Online Support
About Isabella Wallace
Author, Teaching & Learning Consultant, Keynote Speaker
With her critically acclaimed Pimp Your Lesson!, Talkless Teaching and her new Best of the Best practical classroom guides series, Isabella is a leading light in educational reform and teacher improvement. She focuses on improving the quality of teaching and learner progression and delivers sessions that are highly interactive and relevant to teaching in the real classroom. Isabella has extensive experience as both a teacher and leader, and the accessibility of her highly sought-after training reflects this. She has worked closely with education authorities to develop literacy teaching provision, and to set up, manage and monitor staff coaching systems in schools. Thanks to her charisma, enthusiasm and knowledge of what works best, Isabella has delivered training across four different continents and is one of the most prolific education consultants working in the UK today.