Information-rich CPD courses available now from Veema. Suitable for all educators and staff, our courses are based on the latest international educational research, best practice and proven pedagogical classroom strategies and tips. Each is delivered by one of Veema’s team of subject specialists, expert authors and experienced professional development trainers.
The courses are designed to be interactive, so we encourage you to engage with other participants, particularly those working in similar school contexts. Courses will be updated each term to include further training for individual teachers as well as more extensive packages for groups of staff.
- Duration – 1 to 6 hours delivered in various formats
- Flexibility with three CPD Options to select – Standard Starting Price £120 for up to 5 participants depending on the length of course , Premium Starting Price £185 for up to 10 participants depending on the length of course. , and Bespoke Personalised training directly linked to your school’s improvement objectives and scheduled at your convenience.
- Courses updated termly
- Attendees – up to 35 participants
- Live sessions scheduled at multiple times that meet the needs all school staff
- Bespoke training packages available – email us for more information
- Discounted prices for Bundle Packages
- Access to pre-task, intersession activities and other reading material
- Takeaway resources to share with colleagues at your school
- CPD Certified for relevant courses. Completion certificates for all courses
- Follow up coaching sessions (certain courses only)
Discounted prices for three or more courses (automatically applied before checkout). If you want to know more about booking multiple courses, just email us.
How to register
- Choose from the list of courses.
- Fill in your details.
- Make payment immediately or request an invoice. You will be sent an acknowledgement email following your registration.
Creating a Whole-School Framework for Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health – Building a confident team to lead wellbeing across the school
Handling Difficult Conversations
Coaching & Mentoring
Bereavement, Loss & Grief and the mental and emotional impact on individuals
SEND & Inclusion – Leading Strategically
Train the Coach
Super Spellings in the Primary Classroom (Only offered as a bespoke programme)
Essential Update for Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL) Working in International Schools
Safeguarding and Child Protection Training in an International Setting
Safer Recruitment for International Schools (Refresher Course)
Dyslexia Awareness and Support Strategies
How to be an effective TA (Only offered as a bespoke programme)
Talk-Less Teaching – Practical, easy-to-use Strategies You Can Use Every Day (Offered in Collaboration with COBIS)
Brilliant Behaviour Management – Practical Classroom Strategies for Early-Career Teachers
Introduction: Whole School Safeguarding and Child Protection Training (The Basics)
Introduction: Whole School Safeguarding and Child Protection Training for School Governors (Level 1)
You are Your School’s Expert: Preparing You to Deliver Your In-School Training with our Accredited Safeguarding for International Schools INSET Pack 2020/21
Developing a coaching lesson feedback model in your school
Executive Leaders Training for School Leaders in an International Setting
SEND & Inclusion— Developing a whole-school approach to SEN across your school
Mental Health & Well-being Matters–Developing a culture, philosophy, ethos and applied strategies for positive mental health and wellbeing across your Primary School as well as the wider community
Mental Health & Well-being Matters –Developing a culture, philosophy, ethos and applied strategies for positive mental health and wellbeing across your Secondary School and the wider community
Reasons to choose Veema
- We work extensively with UK and International Schools and so have a global understanding of the issues facing educators and school staff.
- Our highly-rated training courses have been created by experts and are delivered by experienced professional development trainers.
- All our trainers are former teachers and school leaders who know how to look at the world from your perspective.
- Our courses are certified, which means you can be sure of their quality.
- We offer extensive and in-depth post-course online support to help you get the most from each training session
- Our programmes can be tailored precisely to your school’s needs.
- We offer a wealth of literature and material for use in your school.
To find out more about these courses, or if you require more bespoke, tailored training, then please email Costa Constantinou. our Director of Educational Services for an informal chat.