Information-rich CPD courses available now from Veema. Suitable for all educators and staff, our courses are based on the latest international educational research, best practice and proven pedagogical classroom strategies and tips. Each is delivered by one of Veema’s team of subject specialists, expert authors and experienced professional development trainers.
The courses are designed to be interactive, so we encourage you to engage with other participants, particularly those working in similar school contexts. Courses will be updated each term to include further training for individual teachers as well as more extensive packages for groups of staff.
- Duration – 1 to 6 hours delivered in various formats
- Flexibility with four CPD Options to select– Practitioner Starting Price £22 depending on the length of course , Standard Starting Price £75 for up to 5 participants depending on the length of course , Premium Starting Price £185 for up to 10 participants depending on the length of course. , and Bespoke Personalised training directly linked to your school’s improvement objectives and scheduled at your convenience.
- Courses updated termly
- Attendees – up to 25 participants
- Live sessions scheduled at multiple times that meet the needs all school staff
- Bespoke training packages available – email us for more information
- Discounted prices for Bundle Packages
- Access to pre-task, intersession activities and other reading material
- Takeaway resources to share with colleagues at your school
- CPD Certified for relevant courses. Completion certificates for all courses
- Follow up coaching sessions (certain courses only)
Discounted prices for three or more courses (automatically applied before checkout). If you want to know more about booking multiple courses, just email us.
Bereavement, Loss & Grief and the mental and emotional impact on individuals
Session 1 with Crista Hazell - Managing Grief and Bereavement and Supporting the Whole School community.
Session 2 with Nina Jackson - The impact of Bereavement, Loss & Grief on wellbeing and the strategies you can employ to support individuals.
SEND & Inclusion – Leading Strategically
Train the Coach
Super Spellings in the Primary Classroom
Essential Update for Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL) Working in International Schools
Safeguarding and Child Protection Training in an International Setting
Safer Recruitment for International Schools
Dyslexia Awareness and Support Strategies
How to be an effective TA
Talk-Less Teaching – Practical, easy-to-use strategies that can be effectively adapted to the Period of Social Distancing
Brilliant Behaviour Management – Practical Classroom Strategies for Early-Career Teachers
Introduction: Whole School Child Protection: Safeguarding Children In Education (The Basics)
Reasons to choose Veema
- We work extensively with UK and International Schools and so have a global understanding of the issues facing educators and school staff.
- Our highly-rated training courses have been created by experts and are delivered by experienced professional development trainers.
- All our trainers are former teachers and school leaders who know how to look at the world from your perspective.
- Our courses are certified, which means you can be sure of their quality.
- We offer extensive and in-depth post-course online support to help you get the most from each training session
- Our programmes can be tailored precisely to your school’s needs.
- We offer a wealth of literature and material for use in your school.
How to register
- Choose from the list of courses below.
- Fill in your details.
- Make payment immediately or request an invoice. You will be sent an acknowledgement email following your registration.
To find out more about these courses, or if you require more bespoke, tailored training, then please email Costa Constantinou. our Director of Educational Services for an informal chat.