Nine important questions to ask yourself this year:
- What was my personal highlight of the academic year just gone? Why this in particular?
- Did I do anything differently and did it make a difference?
- What did I learn most about myself?
- What did I find most challenging and how did I deal with this?
- What am I going to do differently this coming academic year?
- What areas of my practice do I intend to improve?
- How will I further improve teaching in my department and across the school?
- How will I better support my colleagues and students?
- What investment will I make in my own CPD? And how will I know it’s working?