This short series is designed specifically to help secondary English teachers to unpick their current practice, keeping the best bits and adding new, more purposeful ways of organising learning. The learning in this series will help you plan to have the biggest impact on student outcomes.
From engaging the disengaged to challenging those learners that have the potential to be the next poet laureate and everything in between. Lisa will share with you case studies and practical strategies to revamp your teaching and get all students achieving their potential in English.
- Teachers of Secondary English
Each webinar will last 30-minutes and will be delivered every Thursday from the 4th February until the 4th March 2021 at 1:30 pm (UK time).
- Session 1: Making the best use of KS3 for success (4th Feb 2021)
- Session 2: Practical differentiation strategies for all learners (11 Feb 2021)
- Session 3: AFL & Metacognition (18th Feb, 2021)
- Session 4: Stretch and challenge (25th Feb 2021)
- Session 5: Effective revision strategies to support students prepare for their GCSE's and A-level examinations (4th March 2021)
By registering for the webinars you will receive all five recordings as well as the presentation slides.