Our free expert webinar will be on Monday 09 September 2019, and will be delivered by Nina Jackson.
- All phases
- Learning Assistants
- Senior Leaders
It’s time to celebrate another year during which you will have a massive impact on the children and young people you teach. However, you can’t do that if you are burnt out from the stresses and strains forced on you by accountability, data, tests and exams. With your wellbeing so important, Nina Jackson kicks off the academic year with a webinar that will:
- Encourage you to value your amazing self and better appreciate the skills, passion and dedication you bring to teaching and learning.
- Offer ideas and tips that will enable you to more effectively plan and organise your in-school time so you can improve your work-life balance
- Help you better collaborate, communicate and be more creative with others so as to maximise the benefit from your professional network.
- Understanding how best to manage your time and plan your workload
- Being more creative with your teaching and learning
- Looking after yourself as well as others – because you’re worth it
- Knowing how to use networking skills to gain support and backing from others
Few in education have the breathtaking grasp of Nina ‘Ninja’ Jackson about what makes classrooms, and those in them, tick. Winner of the IPDA International Prize for Education, the TES has described her as an ‘inspirational, evangelical preacher of education’. Nina’s particular gift is in working with SEN, the Gifted and Talented and engaging disaffected learners. As an international education consultant she has worked with the Ministry of Education, UNESCO and UNICEF in Chile, Ghana, India, China, the Middle East and Europe. In her first book she shared her research on how music improves classroom learning and motivation. Her latest, the bestselling ‘Of Teaching, Learning and Sherbet Lemons: A Compendium of Careful Advice for Teachers’, has helped thousands of teachers put the ‘fizz’ back into their classrooms.