Join our new 'deeper-dive' premium webinar delivered by recognised thought-leaders in education.
Our two-part webinar on Differentiation will be delivered by Isabella Wallace.
- Teachers of KS 1–5
- Coping with significant differences in student starting point.
- Ensuring every pupil remains in his/her “Challenge Sweet Spot” and that classwork meets individual needs.
- Empowering the low attainers whilst stretching the high attainers even further.
- Eliminating the fear of being “STUCK”
- Identifying where intervention is necessary and adapting your teaching to pupils’ emerging needs
- Supporting less confident or reluctant learners - building self-esteem and motivation
- Ensuring your TA has a measurable impact
- Helping ALL pupils to make progress in your lessons without having to do lots of preparation and planning
Ensuring that every pupil in your class makes progress sometimes seems like an impossible task – especially when within your class there are pupils at wildly different levels of attainment. How do you make sure “High-flying Harriet” is “stretched and challenged” while “Vulnerable Victor” is still struggling to copy down today’s date?
“Practical Realistic Differentiation” will show you how to do just that.
Through exciting, low-prep techniques, you will learn how to tactfully challenge every pupil at an appropriate level without having to resort to numerous different lesson resources or micro-tutorials.
This webinar is your guide to ensuring that every pupil in every lesson is supported and challenged to their full potential. It will help class teachers to put inclusion at the heart of every lesson without sacrificing any of the academic rigour.
With her critically acclaimed Pimp Your Lesson!, Talkless Teaching and her new Best of the Best practical classroom guides series, Isabella is a leading light in educational reform and teacher improvement. She focuses on improving the quality of teaching and learner progression and delivers sessions that are highly interactive and relevant to teaching in the real classroom. Isabella has extensive experience as both a teacher and leader, and the accessibility of her highly sought-after training reflects this. She has worked closely with education authorities to develop literacy teaching provision, and to set up, manage and monitor staff coaching systems in schools. Thanks to her charisma, enthusiasm and knowledge of what works best, Isabella has delivered training across four different continents and is one of the most prolific education consultants working in the UK today.