Veema is the global platform for educational CPD and skills and knowledge improvement. Through evidence-informed, experiential research and best practice pedagogical approaches, our personalised programmes will help you achieve personal, academic and professional growth. Learn out more about us and our unique approach.
- Veema Learning — CPD and school improvement programmes — in-house, online, on-going and evidence-based – tailored to your needs. Discover what we can do for you and your school.
- Veema Conference and Keynote Speakers — passionate, personable and engaging, our team of award-winning educators, authors and teachers will bring insight, wisdom and entertainment to your next event.
- Veema Events — our upcoming webinars, conferences and training sessions. Book your place.
- Research Corner — improve your skills, knowledge and understanding. Tap into our curated collection of the latest educational research from around the world.
- Veema News and Views — the latest thinking from Veema about the world of education.
Our four steps to successful development
Our Four Step Success Process
Through deep consultation we get to understand your school’s unique needs so we can deliver effective solutions that enable your pupils to achieve their potential.
As all schools are different no ‘one size fits all’ approach works. So, every programme is personalised to your school’s exact requirements and objectives.
Our experienced expert consultants deliver bespoke programmes to carefully devised timetables agreed with you.
To embed learning fully we follow-up beyond initial training, allowing on-going exploration of subjects and impact assessment of our programmes.